How Does it Look?
Adderall is available with different strengths and sold under different brands. The Adderall 5 mg dose of this medicine is a round white-coloured tablet with an imprint of AD 5 on it.
Before Using It-
There are some points that you need to keep in mind before using this medicine.
Do not use this medicine if you have or had;
- high blood pressure;
- overactive thyroid
- severe anxiety
- heart disease
- vascular disease
- hardening of the arteries
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
- coronary artery disease
- heart problems or a congenital heart defect;
Tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has ever had:
- a family history of heart disease or sudden death.
- psychosis, problems with aggression
- mental illness
- motor tics (muscle twitches) or Tourette’s syndrome;
- an abnormal brain wave test (EEG)
- bipolar disorder
- liver disease
- kidney disease
- blood circulation problems in the hands or feet.
- suicidal thoughts
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
Some important instructions you need to know-
- Do not use this medicine if you have used MAO inhibitors like; tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid, methylene blue injection, linezolid, phenelzine, selegiline and rasagiline in the last 14 days to avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it.
- Do not use this, if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby to avoid low birth weight, premature birth or withdrawal symptoms in the baby.
- Avoid breastfeeding while you are on your medication, it may harm the newborn baby.
Procedure to Use-
- Take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the dose without permission.
- At a point, your doctor may change the amount of the dose to get good results.
- Never stop using it suddenly or else it may face withdrawal symptoms like; severe tiredness and depression, mood changes and sleep problems.
- Check the expiry date carefully before buying Adderall 5 mg.
- Take the medicine orally once in the morning with or without food.
- Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking the tablet, one wrong step can cause addiction, overdose or severe side effects.
- Regular doctor check-ups of you and your child are mandatory.
- Never share your medicine with others, especially someone with a drug addiction.
- Always keep track of your tablets to know if someone is misusing them.
- Do not use Adderall 5 mg without a doctor’s prescription.
- If you have taken MAO like isocarboxazid, linezolid, tranylcypromine, selegiline, phenelzine or rasagiline in the last 14 days, then avoid using this medicine.
- Drug-addicted people should not use this medicine to reduce the risk of overdose, severe side effects and death.
- It is prescribed to use for adults and children above 3 years old.
- Avoid exceeding doses without permission, it can become habit-forming.
- It is restricted to sell or buy Adderall 5 mg online without permission.
- People with heart disease, a heart defect and high blood pressure should not use this or else it may cause heart attack, stroke or sudden death.
- Never try to chew, crush or break the tablet or misuse it.
- Dispose of the remained tablets should be done properly.
Everything has pros and cons at the same time. Adderall 5 mg is a habit-forming medicine that can cause severe as well as common side effects. In case you are experiencing any of the symptoms that are mentioned below, call your doctor immediately or you can seek the medical helpline.
Severe Side Effects-
- muscle twitches
- changes in your vision.
- signs of psychosis – aggression, hallucinations, new behaviour problems, hostility, paranoia
- signs of circulation problems – numbness, pain, unexplained wounds, skin colour changes in fingers or toes, cold feeling
- signs of heart problems – trouble breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out Common Side Effects-
- weight loss
- dry mouth
- feeling nervous
- fast heart rate
- loss of appetite
- abnormal brain ECG
- bipolar disorder
- stomach pain
- mood changes
- sleep problems
- Blood circulation problems
- kidney disease
There may be some side effects left that have not been listed above.
In Case Of Overdose-
Overdose of Adderall 5 mg can cause severe symptoms like;
- stomach pain
- muscle twitches
- rapid breathing
- dark coloured urine
- muscle pain
- uneven heartbeats
- Panic attacks
- feeling light-headed
Call your doctor immediately if you are experiencing any of the above. Do not delay or make the symptoms worsen. You can all contact the poison help centre.
In Case Of Missing Dose-
By chance, if you missed a dose then take it as soon as you remembered. Make sure if it is already time for the next dose then skip the missed one and go with your regular doses. Remember, never take multiple doses at a time, it may increase the chances of overdose and death.
Other Drug Interaction Errors With Adderall-
- Tell your doctor if you are using any medicines for heartburn, blood pressure, blood thinner(Coumadin, warfarin, Jantoven), cold, migraine headaches, seizure, Parkinson’s disease, allergy or any opioid.
- Some medicines can cause a serious side effect called serotonin syndrome if get interacts with Adderall 5 mg. So make sure your doctor knows about all your ongoing medication if you are using any herbal products, vitamins or other opioid medicines. Some symptoms of serotonin syndrome are; seizures, agitation, coma, hallucinations, fast heart rate, hearing or seeing things that are not real, dizziness, sweating, feeling hot, muscle rigidity or shakiness, vomiting, nausea or diarrhoea.
- Avoid interacting Adderall with other drugs such as; Citalopram, Lithium, Paroxetine, sertraline tricyclic, antidepressants, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, Buspirone, and Fluoxetine to reduce the chances of drug errors.
Can I Buy Adderall 5 mg Online from the Skypanacea website?
Yes, you can easily buy Adderall 5 mg online from Skypanacea. It will be the best effective way to get your order to the doorstep. Just follow the given steps to know how to place your order.
- Visit Skypanacea home page
- Click on the “Shop” option from the top
- From all the given categories choose “ADHD”
- And click on Adderall
- From all the different doses select Adderall 5 mg
- Add the number of tablets you need to the cart
- Then place your order accordingly.
Alternatives To Adderall 5 mg-
There are different medicines are available to treat ADHD. In case Adderall 5 mg failed to treat properly your doctor may increase the doses or change the medicine.
Some alternatives to this medicine include;
- Focalin XR