Showing all 2 results
Buy Provigil Online
Buy Provigil Online, Provigil(modafinil) is a type of prescription-based medication which is used to treat the excessive sleepiness caused by the obstructive sleep apnea(OSP), narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder (SWSD). Provigil belongs to the Stimulants drugs class. Provigil reduces the sleepiness in the patients. Provigil can be used alone and also use with the other medicine at a time.
How to take Provigil?
- For OSA(Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and Hypopnea Syndrome Patients: Recommended dosage 200 mg 1 times daily in the morning. (Orally)
- For Narcolepsy Patients: Recommended dosage 200 mg 1 times daily in the morning. (Orally)
- For Shift Work Disorder(SWD) Patients: Recommended dosage 200 mg 1 times daily before starting work shift. (Orally)
- For Geriatric Patients: Start with use of lower dosage. At Doctor Consultation. (Orally)
- For Liver Patients: Recommended dosage 100 mg 1 times daily. (Orally)
While taking provigil, do not crush or split the tablet and swallow the whole tablet with water. If you have any trouble in taking provigil, contact your nearest Doctor.
How Does Provigil Work?
Provigil(modafinil) works by increasing the high amount of dopamine (Dopamine is a type of chemical neurotransmitter which is used in nerves to communicate with each other.) and in the brain by reducing the reuptake of dopamine into our nerves.
What are the side effects of Provigil?
Remember! If you face any problems while taking Provigil or see any side effects, so Consult with your doctor and ask about it.
Common Side Effects
- Back Pain
- Stomach Problems
- Stuffy Nose
- Insomnia(Irritation in Sleeping)
Rare Side Effects
- Allergic Reactions
- Heart Problems
- Psychiatric Symptoms
- Trouble in Breathing
- Chest Pain
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Dark Urine
- Shortness in Breathing
Remember, Provigil has been prescribed because your doctor needs to know the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Several people who are not get affected using this medication.
- Cytochrome P450 3c19(CYP2C19): Conversing with Provigil. Provigil increases exposure to medicine which is CYP2C19 substrates, Omeprazole(Prilosec), Phenytoin(Dilantin), Diazepam(Valium).
- Isocarboxazid: It increases the effects of modafinil by pharmacodynamic synergism.
- Linezolid: It will increase the effects of modafinil by pharmacodynamic synergism.
- Pacritinib: Modafinil decreases the effect and level of pacritinib through affecting hepatic/intestinal enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism.
- Phenelzine: It increases the effects of modafinil through pharmacodynamic synergism.
- Alosetron: Modafinil decreases the level and effect of alosetron through affecting hepatic enzyme CYP1A2 metabolism.
- Gengraf(cyclosporine): Blood levels of Gengraf will increase while taking Provigil.
Provigil Food Interactions:
Grapefruit and Grapefruit juice may interact with Provigil and be the cause of dangerous side effects. (Consult with your Doctor about this)
Overdose of provigil should be the cause of side effects like High blood pressure, Hallucinations, slow or fast heart rate, etc. There is no antidote for provigil overdose. If you think you have overdosed on the provigil medication seek emergency medical attention immediately.
If you Miss the dose of Provigil you have to take it as soon as possible. If you cannot take a missed dose, skip the miss dose and take your next dose and go back to your regular schedule.
Keep Provigil at room temperature of 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) away from the moisture, high temperature and sunlight. Keep away from children.
Things that your doctors know before taking Provigil:
- Suffer From Any Heart Problem Or Heart Attack.
- Suffer From Any Kidney and Liver Problems.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Suffer From Any Old Mental Problems.
- Suffer From Any Allergic Disease.
- Pregnancy And Breastfeeding.
Provigil can be used Off Label?
Yes, Provigil is also used off-label to treat such diseases like fatigue and sleepiness.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s disease.
Off-label means that Provigil is not FDA approved to be used in specific conditions, but a healthcare provider can prescribe Provigil for medical treatment.
Warning and Precautions:
Before taking Provigil, you should remember this:
- Avoid Alcohol.
- Avoid Liquor.
- Avoid Driving.
- and many other relaxant substances.
- Taking Provigil with alcohol could be the cause of increasing the risk of high dose, addiction and fainting.
- Never take more than the prescribed dose and avoid the risk of overdoses.
- While taking Provigil do not drive a car or do not do any dangerous activities before you know how Provigil affects you. Sleep Disorders patients always be careful about doing these things; it could be dangerous.
- Always be in touch with your doctor and ask your doctor for anything you don’t understand related Provigil medicine.
What are the reasons you shouldn’t take provigil?
Discuss with your Doctor if you have any history of high blood pressure, mental health, heart, and liver problems. While you are taking provigil your doctor needs to monitor these major conditions.
Provigil isn’t approved to treat children’s health. Treating of Provigil for children is caused be dangerous side effects such as:
- Severe Skin Rashes
- Nervous System Reactions.
- Tourette’s Syndrome.
- Hostile Behaviour.
- Decrement in white blood Cells. (WBC)
- Suicidal thoughts.
- Sudden loss of muscle tone.
- Sudden loss of severe muscle weakness.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
How Long Does Provigil Take to Work?
Provigil Start working within 30 minutes after taking and reaches at blood levels within 1-2 hours.
Can Provigil be used for ADHD?
Yes, you can use Provigil for ADHD patients. Provigil is approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
How long does Provigil(modafinil) last in our Body?
Provigil effects in our body last 9-14 hours.
What does provigil feel like?
Provigil patients feel changes in mood and thinking which make them feel more focused and more confident. Some Provigil patients experience euphoria.
Why Does Provigil (Modafinil) Cause headaches?
Provigil(modafinil) increases extracellular and synaptic dopamine aggregations, hypothalamic histamine levels, both have headache symptoms. Provigil can cause hypertension, a primary symptom which is headache.
Do You Need a Prescription For Provigil?
You can buy Provigil without prescription from our website(SkyPanacea) which is the best website for medications. SkyPanacea provides all kinds of medication without prescription with Quality and Genuine products at a cheap price compared to other medications providers.