Adderall 15 mg is a prescribed medicine mostly recommended by doctors to treat ADHD. It also helps to cure the symptoms of Narcolepsy. This medicine consists of two generic medicine called Amphetamine & Dextroamphetamine. Both stimulate the neurotransmitter of the brain which controls impulse and hyperactivity.
How can You Buy Adderall 15 mg Online?
You can place your order on Skypanacea to buy Adderall 15 mg online. It provides 24*7 services including free delivery and discounts on each purchase. All you have to do is;
- Visit Skypanacea’s home page.
- Go to the “Shop” option and choose “ADHD” from the given categories.
- Click on “Adderall”.
- From all the different doses select Adderall 5 mg.
- Add the number of tablets you need to the cart.
- Then place your order accordingly.
What Does It Looks Like?
It looks like a blue colour oval-shaped capsule with an imprint of ADDERALL 15 mg on it. It is easily available in the market. You can get it from any trusted pharma.
What do You need To Tell Your Doctor?
- Tell your doctor if you or any one of your family have; liver disease, High blood pressure, Depression, mental illness, anxiety, Tourette’s syndrome, an abnormal brain wave test, seizures, epilepsy, blood circulation problems in the hands or feet, Heart problems, bipolar disorder, kidney disease, and suicidal thoughts.
- Tell your doctor if you ever have heart problems or a congenital heart defect, hardening of the arteries, heart disease, glaucoma, vascular disease, overactive thyroid, coronary artery disease, a history of drug or alcohol addiction, high blood pressure, severe anxiety and agitation.
- Tell your doctor if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby. Your doctor may need to change medicines to keep you and your baby healthy.
- Tell your doctor if you are addicted to drugs and alcohol.
What do you need to Avoid?
- Avoid breastfeeding while using Adderall 15 mg to keep your baby safe.
- Avoid drinking fruit juice or any beverages which contain caffeine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or consuming drugs, it may cause dangerous fatalities.
- Avoid using this if you are suffering from heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Avoid using it if you are allergic to amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
- Avoid doing hazardous work like driving, until you know how Adderall will affect your body.
- Avoid exceeding the dose to reduce the chances of overdose.
- Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking the tablet.
- Avoid using this medicine as a drug by mixing it with other substances and injecting it into the vein.
- Avoid changing medicine or dosage amount without asking your doctor.
- Avoid keeping the medicine in a bathroom.
- Avoid selling or buying Adderall 15mg without permission.
What Are The Using Procedures?
- Use this medicine with a doctor’s prescription. to get a good result.
- Always follow the guide sheet and check the expiry date before using it.
- Take the medicine before or after food with a glass of water, once in the morning.
- If you are facing difficulty while swallowing the capsule, then mix it with applesauce and consume the whole mixture. Do not keep it for further use.
- This medicine has a high chance of getting addiction, so avoid prolonged periods of usage.
- Do a regular health check-up to know your health updates.
- Never stop using Adderall 15 mg suddenly, it can cause withdrawal symptoms like; severe tiredness, depression, mood changes and sleeping problems.
- Tell your doctor if your body is asking for more Adderall before it turned to overdose.
- Never use expired or broken tablets.
- Store the doses in a safe place away from heat, mixture and children.
In Case Of Pregnancy
- Talk with your doctor, he/she may need to change your dosage amount.
- Your doctor may register your name in another pregnancy register and may suggest you some other medicine or precautions to keep yourself and your baby healthy.
- Do not breastfeed while you are on your medication, it may harm the newborn baby by passing through the breast milk.
- If you are pregnant or planning to have a baby then it is better to avoid this medicine to reduce the risk of low birth weight, premature birth or withdrawal symptoms in the baby.
Where And How to store safely?
Store your prescribed medicine safely in an air-tight container. Keep it at room temperature away from children, heat, moisture and rain. Remember not to share the doses with others, especially with a drug-addicted person. Dispose of the leftover tablets should be done carefully. You can also flush it to reduce the risk of danger.
Adderall 15 mg is a high-power medicine with high negative consequences. It can become habit-forming in regular use also. In case you are experiencing any of the symptoms that are mentioned below, call your doctor immediately or you can seek the medical helpline.
Severe Side Effects-
- muscle twitches
- changes in your vision.
- signs of psychosis – aggression, hallucinations, new behaviour problems, hostility, paranoia
- signs of circulation problems – numbness, pain, unexplained wounds, skin colour changes in fingers or toes, cold feeling
- signs of heart problems – trouble breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out
- vision changes
- feeling cold
- chest pain
- new behavioural problems
- Trouble in breathing
- unexplained wounds
- skin colour changes to fingers or toes
- seizures (convulsion)
- muscle twitches (tics)
Common Side Effects
- loss of interest in sex
- blurred vision
- sleep problems
- stomach pain
- heart palpitations
- increase blood pressure
- difficulty having an orgasm,
Get medical help quickly if you or your child facing any of the symptoms. Talk to your doctor and get everything clarified before it became worsens.
What drugs should not interact with Adderall 15 mg?
There are several drugs which should not get interact with Adderall. It’s better to inform your doctor about all your medicines, vitamins, and herbal products that you are using.
Drugs to avoid- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, Citalopram, Buspirone, Lithium, sertraline tricyclic, Paroxetine, antidepressants, and Fluoxetine.
Foods to avoid- chocolate, some herbal supplements, Acidic foods, vitamin c.
Beverages to avoid- fruit juice, coffee, teas, colas, alcohol
Medicines to avoid- heartburn medicine, Parkinson’s disease medicine, blood pressure medicine, blood thinner( warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven), migraine headaches medicine, cold medicine, seizure medicine, and allergy medicine.
Negative Symptoms ( Overdose & Withdrawal)
While using Adderall 15 mg you might experience different symptoms which are sometimes common and sometimes it is shown as very severe.
Being dependent upon medicines more than needed ultimately converts to overdose. Using tablets without permission, exceeding doses and misusing them are some other reasons for overdose. Its symptoms include;
- feeling light-headed
- dark coloured urine
- muscle pain
- uneven heartbeats
- Panic attacks
- stomach pain
- muscle twitches
- rapid breathing
When you stop taking Adderall immediately you may face some withdrawal symptoms. It may last from 5 days to a maximum of 3 weeks. So never stop using it suddenly without a doctor’s permission. Withdrawal symptoms include;
- Severe tiredness
- Mood changes
- Sleep problems
Substitute for Adderall
These are some alternatives to Adderall, that you can use to treat ADHD, but with doctor’s recommendation.