As we know Adderall XR 10 mg is a very useful medicine that helps to cure both ADHD and Narcolepsy. Before using it know about its different variants and take the medicine with the proper amount without exceeding it. Follow the doctor’s prescription for detailed information. Take free doctor’s counselling from Skypanacea and clear all your doubts.
The following information has been provided on a regular basis, talk with your doctor before using it.
The maximum dose for ADHD should not exceed more than 40mg and the minimum dose is 5 mg once or twice a day.
For the Age of 3 to 5 Years:
The initial Dose should be 2.5 mg orally per day.
For the age group of 6 to 17 Years:
The initial Dose should be 5 mg orally once or twice a day
For the Age group of 6 to 11 Years:
The initial Dose should be 5 mg orally per day in divided doses.
For the age group of 12 Years and Older:
The initial Dose should be 10 mg orally per day in divided doses.
Your doctor may change your dose amount according to your body’s response. If there are no changes happen after using it, talk to your doctor, he/she may need to increase the dose.
What should you inform your doctor?
Inform your doctor if you or any one of your family ever had;
a family history of heart disease or sudden death.
- liver disease
- an abnormal brain wave test (EEG)
- kidney disease
- Tourette’s syndrome
- suicidal thoughts
- Heart problems
- mental illness
- blood circulation problems
- High blood pressure
- blood circulation problems
- bipolar disorder problems with aggression
Inform your doctor about all your continuing medications including herbal products, and vitamins or if you are using any medicines for seizure, blood pressure, heartburn, depression, cold, allergy, or a blood thinner such as Jantoven, warfarin, or Coumadin.
Who should avoid Using It?
To reduce the risk of addiction, and overdose Avoid using this medicine if you have;
- overactive thyroid
- high blood pressure
- coronary artery disease
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction
- severe anxiety
- heart disease
- hardening of the arteries
- heart problems or a congenital heart defect
- vascular disease
Avoid using it;
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
- If you are suffering from heart diseases
- If you are addicted to alcohol or drugs.
- If you have used an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
Where To Buy Adderall XR 10 mg Online?
Adderall is sold under different brands in the market. It is available in different variants. Adderall XR 10 mg is one of them and is popularly known to treat ADHD. You can get the doses from both online and offline stores. But buying it online will be more profitable as you will get more discounts and offers with free shipping charges. All you have to do is; Search for the Skypanacea website. Go to the “SHOP” section from the top. Choose the “ADHD” category and select Adderall. After you will find different variants of Adderall, click on Adderall XR 10 mg and make it to the cart. Place your order and enjoy free home delivery and other best services of Skypanacea.
What are the directions to use this medicine?
- Read the guidelines from the given instruction sheet carefully before using the medicine and follow the doctor’s prescription for better results.
- This medicine is usually taken orally once a day in the morning before or after the food.
- Swallow the whole capsule without misusing it, if you are facing difficulty while consuming it, then mix it with applesauce and drink the whole mixture at once.
- Do not take a larger or smaller amount of Adderall XR 10 mg without a doctor’s recommendation.
- Always take the tablets in the same way at the same time of the day.
- Use only medicine that has been prescribed to you to reduce the chances of severe side effects.
- Tell your doctor if your body is asking for more Adderall before it turned to overdose.
- Your doses might need to be changed with the doctor’s recommendation if you are switching to an alternative brand or strength.
- This medicine has a high chance of getting addiction, so avoid prolonged periods of usage.
- Never crush, chew or misuse the capsule by using it as a drug and injecting it into the vein, it may cause death.
- Sharing the doses with others without a prescription is dangerous, so keep the medicine away from children and drug-addicted persons.
- Flush the leftover tablets carefully to reduce the risk of misuse.
As every medicine has pros and cons at the same time, Adderall XR 10 mg has also some negative consequences. So, always follow your doctor’s advice to reduce the risk of severe and common side effects. There may be some other symptoms that have not been listed below.
Severe side effects-
- trouble breathing
- chest pain
- new behavioural problems
- feeling cold
- unexplained wounds,
- skin colour changes to fingers or toes
- seizures (convulsion)
- muscle twitches (tics)
- vision changes,
Common Side Effects-
- blurred vision
- weight loss
- increased heart rate
- loss of interest in sex
- sleep problems
- heart palpitations
- stomach pain
- loss of appetite
- difficulty having an orgasm,
- increase blood pressure
If you have any of the symptoms that are listed above, then contact your doctor immediately. Do not delay or else the symptoms may become worsen. You can also seek the emergency medical helpline.
Important Information That You Need to know
- Misuse of this medicine can lead to severe side effects including death and coma.
- Keep your doses away from a drug-addicted person or else a single dose can affect the body badly.
- Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking the tablet.
- If you have taken MAO like linezolid, isocarboxazid, tranylcypromine, phenelzine, selegiline or rasagiline in the last 14 days, then avoid using this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine if you are suffering from a heart defect and high blood pressure.
- It is prohibited to use by someone under the age group of 3.
- Avoid exceeding doses without permission, it can become habit-forming.
- Breastfeeding mothers should not use this medicine as it can pass through breast milk and can cause harm to the nursing baby.
- Give each regular update to your doctor and remember to get yourself checked up in a short interval of time.
- Dispose of unwanted medicine should be done properly.