Why Is Xanax 1 mg Prescribed?
Xanax 1 mg (alprazolam) is a drug that is prescribed to relieve the symptoms of anxiety, panic attacks and depression. It is a benzodiazepine, which means it works on GABA receptors in the brain. It works by improving the way the brain and nerves communicate, so it can have a positive effect on your thoughts and feelings. The effects of Xanax last for about four to six hours. Most people don’t feel any side effects from this drug, though a few people do experience dizziness, drowsiness, or trouble concentrating.
Indications And Usage
Xanax 1 mg is a high-powered medicine and there are certain points that you need to follow while using it.
- Your doctor may want to do other tests to make sure that Xanax is safe for you to use.
- Take your medicine as directed by your doctor.
- Remember to take your medicine exactly as directed. Do not take more of it, or less often, or take it in larger doses or for longer than prescribed.
- Take Xanax 1 mg tablets orally, without chewing or crushing the pill.
- It is important to read the entire label of your medicine before you start taking it, and each time you get a refill.
- Also, take these with food if possible to decrease stomach upset.
- Inform your doctor immediately if your body is asking for more Xanax than needed.
- Do not change the dose without discussing it first with your healthcare provider.
- Try to keep Xanax tablets away from children, but if the child accidentally swallows a whole tablet, contact a doctor immediately.
- Talk to your doctor if you are not seeing any changes or improvements within you after using it.
- As a general rule, do not mix Xanax (Alprazolam) with any medication that contains alcohol, because it can increase your risk of serious side effects like confusion, drowsiness, severe constipation and slurred speech.
- Do not stop using this medicine immediately.
- This medication should never be frozen and must not be used after the expiration date on the package.
- Avoid selling or buying Xanax 1 mg online illegally without proper permission, it is against the law.
Information For Patients
Take the following precautions when taking Xanax 1 mg.
- Do not take this medication if you: have had a severe allergic reaction to Xanax or other benzodiazepines such as Ativan, Restoril, Lorazepam, Diazepam, Klonopin, and Valium.
- Take the lowest dose possible of Xanax for the shortest possible time in order to avoid a rebound effect.
- This medicine takes time to build up to its full effect, so taking it with food or a full glass of water may help you feel its effects quicker.
- People with a history of seizures should tell their doctor before taking this or any other medication, including over-the-counter medicines.
- Avoid taking Xanax 1 mg if you are also using; antifungal medicine such as ketoconazole or itraconazole.
- Before taking Xanax, tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions and the medicines you take.
- If you’re taking Xanax for an anxiety disorder and still feel nervous, restless or agitated after a few weeks take the first dose again at less frequent intervals.
- Before taking Xanax, you should tell your doctor if you have; depression, mood problems, breathing problems, drug or alcohol addiction, or kidney or liver disease.
- Keep Xanax 1 mg out of your reach of children, heat, moisture and rain.
- Taking Xanax isn’t a good idea if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby. It may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in your newborn baby.
- Avoid driving and drinking alcohol while using this medicine.
- This medicine is applicable for use by adults 18 years of age and older.
There are certain points that you need to keep in mind and to avoid,
- If you take Xanax and then eat or drink alcohol or certain medicines, you may be at risk for serious side effects. Keep an eye out for warning signs and seek medical attention if needed
- People who might be at risk of having a seizure should not take this medication.
- Avoid misusing this medicine and keep it away from a drug or alcohol-addicted person.
- A person with a seizure disorder or epilepsy, glaucoma, or asthma should avoid using it.
- It shouldn’t be used together with sedatives, alcohol, certain other medications or antidepressants.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this medicine.
Xanax 1 mg Risk Of Adverse Reactions
Xanax may increase your risk of suicide or suicidal thoughts and actions. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any new or worsening mental health problems, or any unusual changes in mood or behaviour.
This medicine can cause serious side effects; such as,
- a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
- weak or shallow breathing
- increased energy
- double vision
- a seizure
- risk-taking behaviour
- decreased need for sleep
- being agitated or talkative
- racing thoughts
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Some Common Xanax 1 mg side effects include;
- feeling light-headed
If any of these effects persist or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
You may also face some negative effects when you stop using Xanax suddenly. Get medical help immediately if you are facing symptoms like- sudden and severe changes in mood or behaviour, hallucinations, seizures, unusual muscle movements, confusion, being more active or talkative, suicidal thoughts or actions, problems with memory or thinking, anxiety, ringing in your ears, trouble sleeping, a burning or prickly feeling, depression, or a crawling sensation under your skin. The symptoms may last for 12 months or more, be in contact with your doctor until you get fully recover.
In Case You Missed A Dose Of Xanax 1 mg pill
If you miss a dose of Xanax, take it as soon as possible. If it’s almost time for your next dose and you miss one, continue taking your regular dosing schedule. Don’t double up on the dose or take more than suggested.
I got this medicine with good packaging. I have been using it for 4-5 years. And every time Skypanacea has delivered my order on time. So grateful!!
I have purchased this medicine for my daughter. And she is feeling much better after using Xanax 1 mg pills. It is a very effective medicine, you all must give it a try!!
I am a patient with anxiety for the last 2 years and was diagnosed with Xanax 1mg medicine. It is so difficult for me to get original doses within a short period. But Skypanacea fulfilled all my needs by providing me with the original doses within less time. Thank you!!
Received my Xanax 1mg doses just the day after placing the order. I am so happy with Skypanacea’s customer service. Will definitely purchase this product again from this site.
Got better results from just 2 months of regular use. Xanax 1 mg tablets worked so well for me. This medicine is the best medicine available at this price. I will definitely recommend this to you all if you are also suffering from anxiety.
I got my order of Xanax 1 mg blue round pills today. They provided me with the original product. Excellent packing. I would recommend this medicine to anyone who is looking for the best anti-anxiety with the best discounts. Thank you Skypanacea for providing a great service.
Xanax 1 mg bar is a genuine and authentic medicine. I received this product in the exact same condition the way it has been described They were definitely high-quality tablets, just within one week of use I felt so much relief.
Green Xanax 1 mg is the best anti-anxiety medicine if you want something in this range. Skypanacea never failed to provide the best in budget. So much satisfied with this deal!!
My anxiety is in control just because of this medicine. I must say it is so powerful and fast effective tablet available in its category.
After a month’s use, I do feel like a whole new person. My anxiety level has decreased a lot. All thanks to Xanax 1 mg blue tablets and my doctor for prescribing me this amazing medicine.