Showing all 6 results
Buy Lexapro Online
Lexapro is a doctor’s prescribed anti-depressant medicine used to heal depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Lexapro comes from the category called Antidepressants, SSRIs. We are not about the usage of the medicine younger than 12-year-old kids. You can Lexapro alone as well as take with other medicines with some restrictions.
Side Effect Of Lexapro
You noticed signs & symptoms like having blurred vision, tunnel vision, tremors, lightheadedness, feeling sudden happiness & sadness, confusion, Feeling unsteady, high fever, Eye pain, seeing halos in lights, unusual thoughts, unusual risky behavior, severe weakness, vomiting, loss of coordination, sweating, feeling unsteady, then without delay of a single second immediately take medical assistance.
- The recommended initial dose of Lexapro is 10mg once a day. And after a week your physician may maximize your drug dose and may tell you to consume 20 mg a day.
- Normally Lexapro’s maintenance dose is between 10-20mg in a day but on the basis of your body and your well-tolerance ability, your doctor may increase the mg’s.
- The recommended maximum dose of Lexapro is 20mg is a day. Having more than it may occur death.
- Never take the Lexapro in case, you have Celexa or any depression healing medicine. It would harmful and worst case you may die or coma.
- Never take the Lexapro if you have MAO in the past 14 days, or don’t use any other medicine after 14 days otherwise you will face harmful consequences.
- Never give Lexapro to younger than 12-year children, or not share the older people who cross the 65.
- People after using Lexapro may feel unusual mood swings, self-harm thoughts, etc.
- Consult with your doctor about your present body status. If your physician prescribed you.