Strattera 18 mg helps with-
- Strattera 18 mg solves attention and concentration problems by improving dopamine activity in the brain.
- This also helps to cure ADHD, Narcolepsy and many other conditions.
- It helps you feel better about yourself by restoring your sense of energy and motivation, helping you feel more in control of your emotions, and mood.
- It works by helping you to think more clearly, manage your behaviour better, and feel happier.
Strattera is available in 7 different variants, each having the same composition with different power.
- Strattera 10 mg
- Strattera 18 mg
- Strattera 25 mg
- Strattera 40 mg
- Strattera 60 mg
- Strattera 100 mg
- Strattera 18 mg capsules can affect your ability to drive or operate machinery so be careful while using it.
- Strattera may not be recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing. If you are pregnant, seek the advice of your physician before taking this medicine.
- Avoid taking it if you have any history of depression, anxiety disorder, severe heart or blood vessel problems, narrow-angle glaucoma, pheochromocytoma (tumour of the adrenal gland), mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis, suicidal thoughts or actions, low blood pressure, liver disease, seizure disorder or other pre-existing mental health conditions.
- Do not take this medicine if you or your child is allergic to Strattera, or to any ingredient in this medication.
- Avoid drinking beverages including; tea, coffee alcohol while taking Strattera 18 mg.
- Do not use broken or expired medicine, check it before use.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery.
- Do not store the medicine in a refrigerator or freezer.
Steps to be follow
- Start using the medication exactly as prescribed.
- The starting dose should be the lowest and increase according to your health condition with the doctor’s permission.
- Read the patient information that comes with your medicine carefully before you start using it.
- Take this medicine with a glass of water with or without food.
- It needs to be taken once in the morning, if it is prescribed to have two, then take the second one late in the afternoon. Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking the tablet.
- Use it regularly at the same time every day to get a fast good result, and get a refill before you run out of medicine.
- People who have an allergy or a history of asthma, bronchitis or another breathing condition should not take it.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- Do not take any other medication while taking Strattera.
- Be careful, medicine should not get in contact with the eyes and skin. It can be dangerous. If it happens wash your eyes with water and contact your doctor for precaution.
- Inform your doctor if your body is asking for more of this medicine than needed.
- Never share it with others(especially children and drug-addicted people) without a prescription. A single dose can cause dangerous effects.
- Never sell or buy Strattera 18 mg online illegally. It is against the law.
- Before using it inform your doctor if any one of your family had depression, mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis, liver disease, suicidal thoughts or actions, and low blood pressure.
- Store Strattera tablets at room temperature, keep the bottle tightly closed and protect from moisture.
Alternatives of Strattera 18 mg
- Adderall XR
Who should avoid using Strattera 18 mg?
- Avoid using it if you have used MAO; phenelzine, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, linezolid, methylene blue injection, and tranylcypromine in the last 14 days.
- If you are suffering from; mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis, suicidal thoughts or actions, low blood pressure, liver disease, seizure disorder, history of depression, anxiety disorder, severe heart or blood vessel problems, narrow-angle glaucoma and pheochromocytoma (tumour of the adrenal gland).
- It should not be taken if you are pregnant, or nursing. It may pass through the milk and the newborn baby may become addicted to this medicine.
- If you are using drugs, herbal products, vitamins or opioids that may cause negative effects if get to interact, then avoid using them.
- Anyone with allergic to this medicine or allergic to any ingredient of it.
Continuing use or using it in an inappropriate way may increase the chance of getting side effects. talk to your doctor If you’re not concerned about the possible side effects of Strattera, including;
Serious Side Effects
- Painful or difficult urination
- Signs of psychosis – new behaviour problems, aggression, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), hostility, paranoia;
- Signs of heart problems – trouble breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- Liver problems – dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), stomach pain (upper right side), itching, flu-like symptoms
Common Side Effects
- mood changes
- feeling tired
- trouble having an erection
- upset stomach
- dry mouth
- loss of appetite;
- increased sweating
- urination problems
Medicine and food interaction with Strattera 18 mg
The following given medicines, MAO inhibitors and foods should not get interact with Strattera to reduce the risk of medication errors. These things may slow down the effectiveness of Strattera.
- Prozac (fluoxetine)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Seroquel (quetiapine)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)
- Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)
- Concerta (methylphenidate)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Lexapro (escitalopram)
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Fruit juice, and beverages containing caffeine(tea, coffee) and alcohol.
- an antidepressant
- asthma medication
- a cold or allergy medicine that contains a decongestant such as pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine.
- Using any medicines for Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, depression, mental illness, or prevention of vomiting and nausea
- MAO includes; phenelzine, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, linezolid, methylene blue injection, and tranylcypromine.
Even if more and more online medicine shopping websites come on a regular basis, I believe Skypanacea is going to have its place at the top without any doubt. I am saying it from my own experience this site always delivers original products that to on time. They have never disappointed me!!
Skypanacea always delivers original products. I am a regular user of Strattera 18 mg and preferred to buy from this site never ever have I get any malfunction or wrong or defective medicine. Their quality team looks better care of it. Am satisfied with the quality.
I was in urgent need of Strattera 18 mg capsules and ordered it from Skypanacea. I got so shocked when I received my parcel just within 2 hours of the order. Now I am a regular customer of this site and they have always kept consistency in their on-time delivery.
For my wife’s ADH disorder I always order Strattera 18 mg capsule from this site. It’s been 6 whole months and I didn’t have any miscommunication with any of the staff neither I got any expired or defective medicine yet. Thank you Skypanacea!!
Hi, guys, I have been buying Strattera 18 mg for the past 2 years from this website and l am totally satisfied with them. I am suggesting to you all give this site a try for sure.
The available Strattera 18 mg price and delivery services of Skypanacea are extraordinary. I will never go to find a better site than this!!
Strattera 18 mg tablets are really cheap here and best suited for ADH disorders. The website is amazing. Do always have an eye on their latest offers so that you can take full advantage while ordering your doses.
I visited this site with my friend’s suggestion and found my daily dose of Strattera 18 mg cost is so less compared to others. I ordered for once and became a fan of Skypancea. Their services are 10\10!! I will definitely suggest you give it a try.
In my opinion, it is one of the best online shopping websites to get your medicines. Easy process, fast delivery and friendly customer service, what else someone could ask for?