Concerta 18 mg is a medicine that affects the brain and nervous system. It works by helping to restore proper levels of certain chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain and helps to improve the function of nerve cells. It helps to improve the symptoms of ADHD. It belongs to the group of medications called stimulant medications. It should be used only as directed by your doctor.
Benefits Of Using Concerta 18 mg pill
- It helps to control hyperactivity.
- Concerta maintains impulsiveness.
- This also helps to be more attentive.
- Increases listening ability.
- Controls mood swings.
- Increase energy levels
- And manage behavioural changes.
- It treats ADHD and Narcolepsy symptoms.
How to Buy Concerta 18 mg Online?
Concerta is used for the treatment of ADHD, Narcolepsy and many other options. So it is basically very popular and is used commonly. It’s not so difficult to find this medicine, but it is important to buy it from a trusted store. You can go with the Skypanacea website, as it has all the doses available with the approval of the FDA. To get Concerta 18 mg original dose, all you have to do is;
- Open Skypanacea website
- Go to the “SHOP” option from the top
- Click on “ADHD” and then select Concerta from the given options
- You will find different doses detail on that page
- Select according to your choice
- Add the needed amount and make it to the cart
- Give your details and then place the order
Get your order within 24 hours with free doorstep delivery. Skypanacea gives the best discounts to its regular customers and its services are the best among others. Read all the Concerta 18 mg reviews before buying it.
Concerta 18 mg Side Effects
Just like any other drug, there are specific side effects when you use Concerta. The side effects may be standard or severe. However, if you get the right dose and know how to take it, then Concerta 18 mg pill has a lot of benefits that can help treat your ADHD symptoms.
- Mood changes
- Increased blood pressure
- Feeling nervous or irritable
- Trouble sleeping
- Pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest
- Fast heart rate
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer
- Signs of psychosis – new behaviour problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real)
- Signs of circulation problems – pain, cold feeling, numbness, unexplained wounds, or skin colour changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes
- Signs of heart problems – trouble breathing, chest pain, feeling like you might pass out
Points To Be Noted
- Follow the doctor’s prescription for proper use details. Read the guide and instruction sheet carefully.
- Take Concerta 18mg in the morning once a day with or without having a meal. Swallow your pills whole with a glass of water and do not crush, chew or divide.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose in a row unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- People who have an allergy or a history of asthma, bronchitis or another breathing condition should not take it.
- Inform your doctor if your body is asking for more of this medicine than needed.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and using drugs while taking Concerta 18 mg pills.
- Regular health check-up of you and your child(including height and weight) is compulsory.
- The starting dose should be the lowest and increase according to your health condition with the doctor’s permission.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This drug may pass through the milk and the newborn baby may become addicted to this medicine.
- Do not share the medicine with others without a prescription, especially someone with a history of drug abuse.
- Store the medicine in a safe place away from heat, moisture and rain.
- Selling or buying Concerta 18 mg without permission is illegal.
Drug & Other Interactions
To reduce the risk of medicine errors or side effects try to avoid interacting following medicines, antibiotics, food, beverages and opiod with Concerta.
- It should not be used together with other medicines that contain methylphenidate (such as Ritalin or Focalin). Some side effects may happen, including high blood pressure, fast heartbeat, shortness of breath, chest pain and seizure (convulsions).
- an antidepressant
- blood pressure medication
- If you are using any medicines for Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, depression, mental illness, or prevention of vomiting and nausea
- a blood thinner – warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven
- seizure medication
- cold or allergy medications that contain decongestants
- Fruit juice, and beverages containing caffeine and alcohol.
- MAO includes; phenelzine, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, linezolid, methylene blue injection, and tranylcypromine.
Symptoms Of Overdose
Concerta overdose is a very serious condition that involves all of the major organ systems of the body. An overdose happens when you take the medicine more than recommended or in a larger amount.
- rapid breathing
- dilated pupils
- muscle pain or weakness
- fast or pounding heartbeats
- pounding in your neck or ears
- dry mouth
- feeling light-headed
- a fast heart rate
- high blood pressure
- high blood pressure
- muscle twitches
Which medicines may be used instead of Concerta 18 mg?
There are certain opioids which may be used on behalf of Concerta. They are clinically approved and clinically succeed to treat the symptoms of this medicine.