Adderall is a combination of two salts that are called amphetamine and dextroamphetamine and it is a prescription-based medication that is used for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) patients, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) patients, and used in narcolepsy treatments. Those salts work on our part of the brain and nerves which are responsible for hyperactive patients.
How does Adderall work?
Adderall is a combination of two types of medication that is salted amphetamine and dextroamphetamine refer to as stimulants class drugs. Adderall works by improving focusing and reducing impulsivity by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain that stimulates two central nerves.
How to use Adderall 30 mg
For ADHD Patients (With Food and without Food suggested by your Doctor)
- For Children (3-5 yrs) – Start with 2.5 mg per day orally with water. The doctor may increase the dose by 2.5 mg at weekly intervals
- For Children (6 yrs or above) – Recommended dosage of 5 mg 1 – 2 times per day orally with water. Doctors may increase the dose by 5 mg each week.
- For Adults with ADHD – Recommended dosage of 5 mg 1 or 2 times per day orally with water. Doctors may increase the dose by 5 mg at weekly intervals.
- For Adults with ADHD – Maximum Dosage 40 mg (Recommended)
For Narcolepsy Patients (With Food and without Food suggested by your Doctor)
- For Children (6-12 yrs) –Your doctor may prescribe Adderall at a starting dose of 5 mg per day by mouth with water.
- For Children and Adults (12 yrs or above) – Recommended dosage of 10 mg per day orally with water. The doctor may increase the dose by 10 mg each week
The overdose symptoms are breathing issues, mood change, seizure, headache, and severe restlessness. If you think you have overdosed on the medicine seek emergency medical attention immediately.
If you Miss Dose of Adderall you can take it as soon as possible. If you can’t take Miss Dose you can skip the missed dose, and go back to your next regular dosing schedule and continue it.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Sudden Death.
- Palpitations. (Nervousness)
- Myocardial Infarction. (Heart Failure)
Central Nervous System
- Tremor. (Body Shaking)
- Blurred Eye Vision.
- Mydriasis. (Pupils Dilated and Enlargement)
- Alopecia. (Hair loss and Baldness)
- Hypersensitivity. (angioedema and anaphylaxis)
If you see any of these side effects, you can visit the nearest Hospital or contact your doctor.
If you take any type of prescription or non-prescription drugs, vitamins, and supplements, you should consult with your doctor. These drugs can interact with Adderall and affect the way it works.
- Adrenergic Blockers: – Adrenergic blockers are withdrawn amphetamines.
- Acidifying Agents: – Lower blood levels and viability of amphetamines. Increment in dose is based on Clinical tests.
- Antihistamines: – Amphetamines may prevent the calming effect of antihistamines.
- Antihypertensives: – Amphetamines may neutralize the hypotensive reactions of antihypertensives.
- Chlorpromazine: – It blocks dopamine and norepinephrine receptors, thus preventing the Central Stimulant Effects of amphetamines.
- Ethosuximide: – Amphetamines might delay the intestinal absorption of ethosuximide.
Misuse of Adderall 30 mg
Misuse of Adderall can be the cause of cardiovascular events and sudden death by Adderall drug label.
How to store Adderall 30 mg
Keep Adderall at room temperature of 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) away from moisture, high temperature, and sunlight. Keep away from children.
Warnings and Precautions
Consult with your doctor before taking Adderall.
Before taking Adderall 30mg, you should remember this avoids:
- and many other relaxant substances.
- While taking Adderall with alcohol could be the cause of the increased risk of high dose, addiction, and fainting.
- Never take more than the prescribed dose and avoid the risk of overdoses.
- Always be in touch with your doctor and ask your doctor for anything you don’t understand related to Adderall 30 mg medication.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
How should Adderall make you feel?
If you are an ADHD patient you feel energetic, focused, excited, self-confident, or have feelings of euphoria.
Is it legal to Buy?
Yes, Adderall 30 mg is legal to buy but it’s only prescription-based medication, so you need a prescription before buying because many people misuse this type of medication.
Can I get a prescription for Adderall 30 mg?
Yes, you can get Adderall 30 mg prescriptions. If you have ADHD or ADD, Adderall may be the right medicine for you. You can get an Adderall prescription by speaking with a certified doctor. Adderall requires a prescription, so you must have a consultation with a doctor before you can get prescription medication.
Some Certified companies provide Adderall 30 mg without prescription.
How fast does Adderall start working?
Adderall starts working within 1 hour after taking it.
How long is the typical treatment?
Adderall can be used for short-term 3-4 weeks. And for long-term use after consulting with your doctor.