Adderall 30 mg is one of the best to treat Narcolepsy and Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder( ADHD ). It is a central nervous system stimulant and a combination of two drugs named amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It helps to increase listening skills and improve behavioural problems. It works in the brain and nerves which contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
Usage And Dosage Information
This medicine is used for multiple treatments.
- It is a well-known medicine to cure Attention deficit hyperactive disorder.
- Used to treat children above 3 years old for Narcolepsy.
- It helps to increase listening skills.
- It helps to stay focused on activities.
- It helps to keep our behaviour under control.
- The initial Dose should be 5 mg orally per day in divided doses for the age group of 6 to 11 years.
- The initial Dose should be 10 mg orally per day in divided doses for the age group of 12 Years and Older.
- The initial Dose should be 2.5 mg orally per day For the Age of 3 to 5 years.
- The initial Dose should be 5 mg orally once or twice a day for the age group of 6 to 17 years.
- The maximum dose for ADHD should not exceed 40mg and the minimum dose is 5 mg once or twice a day for adults.
Before Using It-
- Tell your doctor if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
- Tell your doctor if you or any one of your family have; kidney disease, liver disease, Depression, High blood pressure, seizures, mental illness, anxiety, Tourette’s syndrome, an abnormal brain wave test, epilepsy, blood circulation problems in the hands or feet, Heart problems, bipolar disorder, and suicidal thoughts.
- Tell your doctor about all your ongoing medications, and if you are using any medicines, opioids, drugs, herbal products and vitamins.
- Tell your doctor if you are addicted to drugs and alcohol.
- Tell your doctor if you ever had or have; glaucoma, vascular disease, overactive thyroid, heart problems or a congenital heart defect, hardening of the arteries, heart disease, a history of drug or alcohol addiction, high blood pressure, severe anxiety, coronary artery disease, and agitation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby. Your doctor may need to change medicines to keep you and your baby healthy.
- Tell your doctor if you are a breastfeeding mother.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Adderall.
Information About How To Use
- Take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor once in the morning, with or without food. Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water, and avoid crushing or breaking it.
- Never increase or decrease the recommended doses to avoid the risk of overdose and addiction.
- Never misuse the capsule by using it as a drug and injecting it into the vein, it may cause death.
- Always follow the instruction guide sheet and check the expiry date before using any medicine.
- This medicine has a high chance of getting addiction, so avoid prolonged periods of usage.
- If you are feeling something different or experiencing side effects then contact your doctor immediately.
- Do a regular health check-up to know your health updates.
- Sudden stoppage of using Adderall 30 mg can cause withdrawal symptoms like; severe tiredness, depression, mood changes and sleeping problems.
- Tell your doctor if your body is asking for more Adderall before it turned to overdose.
- Never share your medicine with others, especially with children and drug-addicted people, a single dose can affect the body dangerously.
- Flush the expired, used or broken tablet carefully, keep in mind that no one should misuse it.
- Store the medicine in a safe place away from heat, moisture and rain.
- It is better to inform your doctor about all your ongoing medications if you are using any medicines, herbal products, vitamins or opioids.
- Avoid interacting Adderall 30 mg with other drugs such as; Paroxetine, Citalopram, sertraline tricyclic, antidepressants, Lithium, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, Buspirone, and Fluoxetine to reduce the chances of drug errors.
- Avoid certain food and beverages like; teas, Acidic foods, chocolate, fruit juice, some herbal supplements, coffee, colas, vitamin c and alcohol.
- Remember to not interact with some drugs like; Buspirone, Paroxetine, Citalopram, Lithium, antidepressants, and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
The side effect of this medicine has shown in people with common and severe symptoms. This may happen if Adderall 30 mg dose is not used in a proper way. Never try to exceed your doses without a doctor’s advice.
- Unexplained wounds
- Skin colour changes to fingers or toes
- Seizures (convulsion)
- Muscle twitches (tics)
- Vision changes
- Feeling cold
- Chest pain
- New behavioural problems
- Trouble in breathing
- Serious eye symptoms – sudden vision loss, blurred vision, eye pain or swelling, tunnel vision, or seeing halos around lights.
- Serious heart symptoms – fluttering in your chest, fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeats, sudden dizziness, shortness of breath or lightheartedness.
- Severe headache- feeling unsteady, high fever, loss of coordination, slurred speech, confusion, arm or leg weakness, trouble walking, very stiff muscles, profuse sweating, or tremors.
- weight loss
- increased heart rate
- blurred vision
- loss of interest in sex
- sleep problems
- loss of appetite
- difficulty having an orgasm,
- increase blood pressure
- heart palpitations
- stomach pain
There may be some other symptoms left that have not been listed above. You need to be careful while using it, excessive use could be fatal. Take emergency medical help in case you are facing any of the symptoms.
Bits of Advice You Need To Follow
- Never chew, crush or break the tablet and do not use the capsule as a drug by injecting it into the vein.
- Never share the doses with others, especially with children without permission.
- Drug-addicted people should not use this medicine or else serious side effects could happen.
- It is illegal to sell or buy Adderall 30 mg without proper permission.
- People with a heart defect, heart disease, and high blood pressure should avoid using this or else it may cause heart attack, stroke or sudden death.
- It is not intended to use by someone under the 3 years of age group.
- Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby to reduce the risk of premature birth.
- Do not use this medicine if you have taken MAO like linezolid, isocarboxazid, tranylcypromine, phenelzine, selegiline, or rasagiline in the last 14 days.
- This medicine can become habit-forming and addictive in regular use also, so avoid exceeding the doses without permission.
- Do maintain your food diet, and avoid certain things from interacting with Adderall.
- Disposal of the expired or broken capsule should be done in a proper way so that no one could misuse it.
If you missed a dose take it as soon as you remember. If it is already the time for the next one then skip the missed tablet. Avoid using multiple doses at a time. It may cause addiction, overdose and death.
Overdose on Adderall 30 mg
The cause behind overdose; when the dose gets exceeds more than recommended, using medicine in the wrong appropriate way, not following the doctor’s advice properly and interacting with other medications with Adderall 30 mg.
Symptoms of Overdose include;
- uneven heartbeats
- Panic attacks
- feeling light-headed
- stomach pain
- muscle twitches
- rapid breathing
- dark coloured urine
- muscle pain
Try not to overdose on this medicine, in case you are experiencing any of the given symptoms, go to the doctor immediately or call on poison helpline number.
How To Store Adderall XR 20 mg?
- Store the doses in an airtight container.
- Keep it away from children, moisture, light, and rain.
- Keep the medicine at room temperature between 20-25 ° celsius.
- Remember not to share the doses with others, especially with a drug-addicted person.
- Dispose of expired or broken tablets should be done properly.
- You can also flush it to reduce the risk of danger.
Can I Buy Adderall 30 mg Online?
Yes, you can buy Adderall 30 mg online from any pharmacy. But always go to a trusted store and make sure you are getting the best original products. You can visit the Skypanacea website for the guaranteed original dose with the surety of free doorstep delivery. Skypanacea sells FDA-approved medicines, which is why it is the most trusted and widely used by customers. To place your order;
- Visit the Skypanacea homepage
- Select “SHOP” from the above categories
- Go to the ADHD section
- And click on ADDERALL
- From all the given options select Adderall 30 mg
- And make it to the cart
- You can also add other different variants if you want
- Then place your order and treat yourself in the best effective way.
What Can Be Used Instead Of Adderall?
To treat ADHD and Narcolepsy there are many other medicines available that your doctor may suggest if Adderall 30 mg could not fulfil the result that you are expecting.
- Focalin XR
These are some effective medicines that could be used instead of Adderall.